TCACCC Interclub Competition
Each year the Camera Council (Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs) sponsors an interclub competition between its affiliated clubs and their members. The competition has two parts — one for individuals and one for clubs to compete against each other. Entries will not be accepted before Monday, December 13, 2021, and the deadline for 2022 entries is 5 p.m. Saturday, January 22, 2022. Awards for 2021 will be announced at Spring Break on Saturday, March 12, 2022.
- Individual Competition: Members of affiliated clubs are eligible to enter the individual competition. There are four digital categories: Altered Reality, Nature, Monochrome, and Realistic. There are two print categories: Monochrome and Color.
- Club Competition: The club competition is meant to pit a representative set of 20 member images from each club with those of other clubs.
Submitting entries: Some rules for 2022 have changed, so please read the rules for entries carefully. Entries will not be accepted before Monday, December 13, 2021, and the deadline for 2022 entries is 5 p.m. Saturday, January 22, 2022.
- Rules for entries:
- Individual digital entry form: Will be posted December 13, 2021.
- Individual print entry form: Will be posted December 13, 2021.
- Club entry form (to be completed by only one club representative): Will be posted December 13, 2021.
This year the St. Croix Valley Camera Club will have primary responsibility for the Interclub Competition and the Tamarack Nature Center Photography Club will be the assisting club. Click here to see which clubs will be responsible in future years.